High Class Kitsch
Based in Worcester, MA
Press / Business Contact:
+1 508 963 0281
DescriptionWe are a group of four Worcester Polytechnic Institute graduates who believe in making games that anyone can enjoy, no matter who they are.
HistoryThe WPI Year(s)
High Class Kitsch formed when Ryan Casey, Mike Frankfort, Jill Sauer, and Alex Thornton-Clark teamed up to complete their Major Qualifying Project at Worcester Polytechnic Institute. They spent the 2012-13 school year designing and developing Pandora: Purge of Pride. Ultimately, they decided that Pandora was bigger than a simple student project, and formally became High Class Kitsch. They then used Pandora's proof of concept stage to complete their student project and are now hard at work turning Pandora into a real-life, actual game. They are also always pondering what game they will make next.
There are far more images available for High Class Kitsch, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Provost's MQP Award, IMGD Department" - Pandora: Purge of Pride - April 26, 2013
- "2nd Place Made in MA Student Showcase Popular Vote" - Pandora: Purge of Pride - March 21, 2013
- "Honorable Mention (College level) at MassDigi Game Challenge" - Pandora: Purge of Pride - March 2, 2013
- "The Pomp and Circumstance Behind the Birth of High Class Kitsch"
- Steve Gibson, nJoystic
- "High Class Kitsch is one of the first Worcester-based development studios"
- Jorge Bannister, Worcester Telegram + Gazette
- "Veazie native starts video game studio with classmates and prepares for first release"
- Nick McCrea, Bangor Daily News
Team & Repeating